Propagating is the easiest way to turn one plant into many -- just cut your plants at a node and stick the clippings in water. The Astronaut Propagation Station is a fun way to display your clippings, and beats propagating in a bunch of old water cups.
- Hand-painted, resin astronaut (6" tall, including the base)
- Resin base (6" long by 2.5" wide)
- Detachable glass propagation vase (3.5" diameter by 3" tall)
- LED light, which lights the propagation vase from below
- Light operates on two LR41 button batteries (included)